10/20/2007
noone but me from URL @ 10:56 AM
Tears fall down your face, The taste is something new; i went in confident. At the end of the practical i was thinking, 'huh? was that it?'. Now when i think back, it was probably denial. & when i got out of the lab, it struck me, 'damn, that was it.' & that was the sheer horror and disappointment.
addedwrongsolutions.miniexplosionintesttube.noreactions.noanswers.notimetofinish
I guess subconsciouly i always thought that i wouldn't screw the Os, simply because it wasn't possible. No one screws up their Os cos the Os is the IT. But hell no; my first paper was an eye opener, and it came as a Blessing in the weirdest way. Every cloud has a silver lining; it just depends on whether you want to look for it. Or not.
Now im wary. I've studied, but studied enough? I know my stuffs, but do i know enough? Hmmm. It gets difficult to put in your ultimate Best when the moment calls for it. But that doesn't mean that we cannot. A Gazillion people have done it before, what makes us so different? I choose to believe that I, & YOU, if you're reading this, we alllll can (:
Here i'm going to say that in my preparation for Os i could have done so much more. I wna tell the Juniors to not waste time like i did. Like how our seniors told us to, but i guess it went unheeded. Especially since you kids are gna have waaaay less time to study.
& to the Part Cs, no matter if your EYEs were horrible; work on the future cos thats where all yr hopes and possibilities lie, and thats where ya'll are going to Excel. I know. Well, also cos thats the only thing left for ya'll to do. Moaning about yest aint gna get you nowhere, so- come on whole lot, Endure! & If you did well, help the rest & keep it up yo! STUDYHARD STUDYSMART! :D
-- STUPID BIGFATOs, YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET THE BETTER OF ME. YOU THINK YOU'RE SO BIG? YOU THINK IM SO SCARED? YOU WATCH OUT. & YOU WAIT. YOU JUST WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT. YOU'RE GOING TO BE SOOOOOO SORRRRRRRRRY COS THE OTHER 300+ PHENOMENAL CLASSMATES AND I ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR FATTTTYASSSS WITHOUT AN OUNCE OF PITY NOR SYMPATHY TILL YOU'RE GNA BE ASHAMED FOR ALL THE STRESS, PIMPLES, SICKNESS AND NONSENSE THAT YOU'VE CAUSED. YOU ARE GOING TO BE SO SORRY YOU SILLYBILLYPIECEOFSHAAAAAAAAAAT. --
& from this moment on, you're not gna hear Sarah Lavinia Joseph say she's scared/stressed/worried whatever. I am going to take on the Os. You too. Rant, & then make firm your mind. We are going to take on the Os. & if there's anything i've learnt from my first paper, fear is going to pull you down.
It's just your doubt that binds you. Just drop those thoughts behind you, now.
And when the sky is falling, don't look outside the window. Step back and hear i'm calling.
|
|
|